Apple I Phone 14, I Phone 14 Pro, I Phone 14 Max, I Phone 14 Pro Max Launch date

 If you are one of biggest fan of Apple phones and gadgets so this updates are for you. People are eagerly waiting for iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Max, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.

You can see on internet people are searching for Apple I phone 14 launch date, i phone 14 pro launch, Apple I phone 14 price, I phone 14 Pro price.

So the waiting is over and the launch expected date is September 13, 2022.

Some techies says that the Apple I phone 14 Pro launch date is 6th September and not 13th September. 

So let see when it will launch and when we can have it on our hand.


(Also read : Best budget Phone Launched by Motorola The New Edge 30)

(Also read : Samsung new launched Galaxy Fold Series : Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4, Galaxy Watch 5, Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Samsung Buds 2)

Comments